Recoil buffers are an easy and inexpensive way to eliminate damage of critical components by preventing the metal to metal contact of the slide or breech block with the frame. Made from a high density polyurethane formulated for maximum shock-absorbing characteristics, the recoil buffer is a drop-in part.
- Recoil buffer installs between bolt or bolt carrier and whatever the bolt or bolt carrier stops against when the bolt is fully retracted during firing (installation location varies with the specific firearm).
- Buffer absorbs the shock from the action operating, rather than having metal to metal contact at the end of the bolt travel.
- Service life of the buffer is 5000 rounds.
- Buffer will not be damaged by oils or solvents.
- Fits AK47, AK74, Saiga, Valmet, Mac-90, Romak-3, PSL, Galil, Vepr and others.
(Call or e-mail for discount pricing on quantities greater than 50)